Tips on how to care for your quartz worktop
- The best way to clean your worktop is with warm soapy water to remove any surface dirt. A very mild detergent or dishwashing liquid is also recommended. Rinse this off with clean water and polish with a soft white cloth.
- For more stubborn marks or residue we recommend cif or flash bicarbonate.
- Never use abrasive cleaners like oven cleaning pads, bleach or caustic cleaners.
- We recommend the use of chopping boards. Do not chop directly on the quartz surface.
- Avoid contact with solvents like paint and furniture strippers
- To prevent discoloration avoid contact with permanent markers, inks, hair dyes or oil based soaps
- Be mindful of excessive heat from pans and always use trivets or hot pads under pots and pans.
Overall quartz is very hardworking in the kitchen, it is strong and non porous and usually only needs a gentle cleaner or neutral soap to keep it sparkling.